Sports & Camp Physicals in Kent & Renton, WA
Walk in Any Day of the Week!
At AFC Urgent Care Southcenter in Kent, WA offers sports and camp physical examinations in a fast and accessible way to ensure your child gets to participate in their favorite sport or summer camp. Even if you wait until the last minute, our highly-trained Doctors can perform the exam, fill out the necessary form and send you on your way the same day.
Even if you wait until the last minute, our highly-trained Doctors can perform the exam, fill out the necessary form and send you on your way the same day – no appointment needed.
The physical exam will include:
- Review of health history
- Review of all immunizations to make sure they’re up to date
- Safety tips
- Simple physical assessment to determine if the patient is able to safely participate in sports or camp activities
- Each patient will receive a printed assessment of the results. Any necessary forms provided by the school, sports league or camp will be signed by our Doctor.
What you should know
- AFC Urgent Care Southcenter offers sports and camp physicals on a cash only basis. Most insurance plans reimburse for one annual physical per year.
- Our sports/camp physicals are not meant to replace an annual physical and we encourage every child to receive yearly exams from a primary care physician.
- Therefore, insurance plans are not accepted for sports and camp physicals, but AFC Doctors Express Southcenter takes pride in charging a very reasonable cash fee for this service.
AFC Urgent Care Southcenter’s extended weekday and weekend hours make it very convenient when parents hear those dreaded words, “Mom, I forgot to tell you, but I need this form filled out by tomorrow.”